COMPUTER NITROX DIVER
At only $125 there is no better bang for your buck than getting your nitrox certification today! More bottom time, less decompression time, safer and more enjoyable dives.
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking to advance their knowledge and skill set
- The certified diver looking to extend their no decompression time limits
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent, or current enrollment in one of those courses
What you can expect to learn:
- Physiology of using different breathing gas mixtures and equipment considerations for using nitrox
- How to safely use nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent with a dive computer
- Advantages and disadvantages of utilizing nitrox mixtures, how to analyze a nitrox mixture
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of using Nitrox including:
- Increased safety margins
- Reduced post dive fatigue
- Extended no-decompression times
SDI Computer Nitrox minimum requirements:
- 100 percent comprehension of questions and answers at the end of each chapter in the SDI Computer Nitrox Diving Course
- Analyze at least two nitrox cylinders
- Log at least one nitrox cylinder
- Program a nitrox computer to a mix between 22-40 percent oxygen
Computer Nitrox Diver with Southern Dive Center:
Your computer nitrox diver class with Southern Dive Center will take place at the Southern Dive Center shop classroom. The class does not have any required diving but Nitrox certification is required for offshore dive trips with Southern Dive Center.